CMS-MAGNET Archives

Cobb Middle School Magnet News

CMS-MAGNET@LISTSERV.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Curry, Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:13:50 +0000
Hello and Happy Monday! :)

We hope you and your family have gotten back to some sense of normalcy; however, if you are in need, please reach out and let us know. Cobb Cubs will unite and help however we can to be sure you have what you need to succeed! :)  Please know that our students have been very open about wanting to help their community so be on the lookout for emails about donations and drives in the coming weeks. :)

This Tuesday, 10/23, is our Magnet Social for Parents & Students! :)
Plan to join us at 6pm, students will meet in the gym and parents will meet in the media center... Kona Ice is a sweet treat as we discuss upcoming events, trips, expectations and the world that is Cobb Magnet! We will answer questions you may have and it will be a great time to visit with fellow magnet parents! We look forward to seeing you there! :)

Postponed FSU Math fun day 2018
Please visit the following website for up to date information https://www.math.fsu.edu/MathFunDay/ They plan to reschedule as soon as they are able, yay! :)

Evening Under The Stars November 13, 2018 save the date!
Join Tallahassee Astronomical Society's Ken Kopczynski as he takes us on a trip through the night sky! :) Bring your blankets and imagination!
More details to come but we will meet in the Cobb bowl for this family friendly journey.

Have a wonderful day and we'll see you soon.

Respectfully,
The Magnet Team

*If you no longer wish to receive Cobb emails, please click on the Listserv links from our webpage<http://www.leonschools.net/cobb> and you can remove your email address.  You may be receiving emails from both CMS-Parent as well as CMS-Magnet, you will want to follow the steps from both links.

Phone:  850-488-3364
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
WebPage:  www.leonschools.net/curryp<http://www.leonschools.net/curryp>

"I touch the future, I teach."  Christa McAuliffe
"Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas." Albert Einstein

[cid:e2bd70a6-37d4-41bf-8ccb-c8246f08d36c]