From:
"Holmes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:59:08 +0000
Chaires Family

We are so happy to have our little Panthers back!  It has been an amazing two days.  This is the start of my third year at Chaires and the most excited I have been since being named Principal.  We have ten new faces on campus, and everyone brings something special to our campus.  Attached is a flyer about our first PTO meeting of the year.  We would love for you to come check out what Ms. Ball (PTO President) and her volunteers have planned for the school year.

In addition, please remember that you must not turn left into our parent pickup line.  It causes a safety hazard and could lead to an accident.  You must drive down to the park and turn around there to help keep traffic moving and not block the road for the EMS/Fire station around the corner.  In addition, we appreciate so many of you already using your car tags.  We will be giving a grace period until next Friday on having your car tags visible.  After August 18th, you will not be allowed to pick up your child without having a car tag, you will be required to check in at the front office to receive a one-day pass.  If you need an extra one, we have them available for $5 in the front office.  If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

Thanks

Mike Holmes

Principal

Chaires Elementary

“Where our Community Begins”

4774 Chaires Cross Rd

Tallahassee, FL  32317

(850) 488-5977

      [cid:9699a7d4-6863-4b28-bd39-4cadedabb5e4]

[cid:bb0c7cf1-95b5-4f8c-a916-404eb298ba61]

[cid:b3056431-22d0-4067-881b-9cd1a7381fbb]