From:
"Holmes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:25:54 +0000
[Old fashioned social networks memes... | Download Scientific Diagram]

Chaires Family

With the changing times and more efficient modes of communication, we are no longer using our outdated listserv.  Most of you have seen the emails coming from FOCUS regarding share nights and yearbook information.  This will be the preferred method of communication moving forward.  This is the last listserv being sent out.  Please ensure you have updated your email address; the primary contact will be getting the emails and only one email per family.  This will reduce parents or guardians from getting multiple emails for the same event.  If you have any questions or concerns, please email me and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks

Mike Holmes

Principal

Chaires Elementary

“Where our Community Begins”

4774 Chaires Cross Rd

Tallahassee, FL  32317

(850) 488-5977

      [cid:8a628ea8-9bff-4476-a5a8-19e718fc0d39]

[cid:80a2dc69-861b-42e5-a49b-a7e29716ce74]