From:
"Holmes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2023 18:54:53 +0000

Help us host a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving themed snack bar for our teachers and staff. Please see the sign-up genius below.

Please send in items by Wednesday, November 15th!

[https://www.signupgenius.com/images/theme/fall_scene_main.jpg]<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45A9AA29A7FB6-45731901-charlie#/>

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Snack Bar<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45A9AA29A7FB6-45731901-charlie#/>

Help us build a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving style snack bar for teachers and staff as we get ready to head into Thanksgiving break. Label items "For PTO" and send in by Wednesday, November 15th. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Email [log in to unmask] with any questions. Thank you!

www.signupgenius.com



https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F45A9AA29A7FB6-45731901-charlie#/

Stacy R. Ball

K-2 Character Education Teacher

Chaires Elementary School

(850) 488-5977

November Character Focus:

[cid:be881084-5b1d-49c4-9717-dc123fea1768]