From:
"Holmes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:16:47 +0000

[cid:A73E6AD2-74C0-4BF4-BC06-59818E97632D-L0-001]

Chaires Community

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a joyous holiday break.  Over the break, we have had a new road put in to help alleviate traffic on Chaires Cross Road.  Starting tomorrow, you will enter through the double gate by Chaires Sports Complex.  We will have balloons on the gate to help lead the way.  The entrance by Little Chaires will be closed to traffic turning off Chaires Cross Road.  It will be an exit only from 6:45am to 8:45am and 12:30pm to 3:30pm.  We will have cones blocking the entrance, please do not go around them.  Sorry for the short notice, however it was completed over the break.  Thank you for your understanding.

[cid:81520a2b-69e9-4718-a78e-50a91bb1cb78]

Parents

Listed below are the protocols for the Omicron variant:

Mask Use
• No changes for students
• LCS staff will need to wear masks indoors if social distancing cannot be maintained (for the protection of staff)
• Mentors and Volunteers on campus will be required to wear masks indoors

Positive Cases
• If tested positive, stay home for five days from day of test (not symptoms) and can return if symptoms are improving

Quarantine after Exposure
• No quarantine is required if exposed
• Watch for symptoms
• Testing is not required

Symptoms
• Stay home until symptoms are improving
• Testing is not required

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 850-488-5977.

Thanks

Mike Holmes
Principal

Sent from my iPhone