Good evening,

Due to incoming weather and expected wind gusts between 3am and 7am the school day and EDEP before school will be pushed back an hour.  EDEP drop off will begin at 8:00am. The school day will start at 9:30am with drop off starting at 8:45am.  If a student is not in the EDEP before school program they will not be allowed on campus until 8:45am. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our top priority is the safety of our students and staff.

Julie Lawson
Principal
Kate Sullivan Elementary School

Get Outlook for iOS