Teacher Appreciation Week is just around the corner - and we need our parents to help us reach this fundraising goal. During the week of May 6-10, we're planning to have boxed lunches from Firehouse Subs, a Breakfast bar, and a Death by Chocolate Day!

Please sign up to donate gift cards to Publix, Wal-Mart, and Firehouse Subs, or make a direct contribution. Your contributions will be used to purchase all the food and drinks for this special week in May. Our goal is to raise enough $ to support of the week's activities, so we really need your help!

Please help us thank our wonderful Leon High School faculty and staff by signing up below.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FAFA828A2F8C34-48877236-coming#/
Teacher Appreciation Week is just around the corner.  Please help us thank our wonderful Leon High School faculty and staff by signing up below. Did you know there are 120 teachers, administrators, and staff at Leon High School? To show our appreciation for all they do for our kids and our community, we want to have something for them each day of Teacher Appreciation Week. We'll be providing boxed lunches from Firehouse Subs, as well as a Breakfast bar and a Death by Chocolate Day! We are still planning the final lunch and what we can do is all based on whether we meet our fundraising goal.  Please sign up to donate gift cards to Publix, Wal-Mart, and Firehouse Subs or make a direct contribution. Your contributions will be used to purchase all the food and drinks for this special week in May. Our goal is to raise enough $ to support of the week's activities, so we really need your help! Gift cards and cash or check contributions should be dropped off at the front office, in envelopes addressed to "PT
Did you know there are 120 teachers, administrators, and staff at Leon High School? To show our appreciation for all they do for our kids and our community, we want to have something for them each day of Teacher Appreciation Week.

Gift cards and cash or check contributions should be dropped off at the front office, in envelopes addressed to "PTO-Teacher Appreciation Week" by Monday, APRIL 22nd (or contact us directly for alternative contribution options).

Thank you!

Bernadette Howard, Teacher Appreciation Week Chairperson