Good Afternoon Falcon Families,

The most recent Flight Plan can be accessed by clicking the photo below. The Flight Plan contains important information about FAST Testing, end of the year schedules, and High School Curriculum nights.  Teacher Appreciation week is coming up and we are collecting Gift cards for our teachers to give out and spread a little sunshine. If you would like to donate a $10 gift card, please drop it off in the front office or send it with your student. Mrs. Bell is collecting gift cards.

Falcon Flight Plan Graphic

Have a wonderful weekend,

https://getfortifyfl.com/