Falcon Families,

In consultation with the National Weather Service and Leon County Emergency Management we have made the decision to delay school start times tomorrow (4/11/2024) by 1 hour. The National Weather Service and Leon County Emergency Management are predicting that a strong line of thunderstorms will be passing through Leon County between the hours of 3-7am. Therefore, in the abundance of caution, we have made the decision to delay the start of the school day.

High School                         8:30am

Elementary School           9:30am

Middle School                    10:30am

SCHOOLS WILL RELEASE AT THE NORMAL TIME AND ALL AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES WILL CONTINUE AS SCHEDULED!!

High School                        1:50pm

Elementary School           2:50pm

Middle School                    3:50pm

I apologize for the short notice and for the disruption however the safety of our students and our employees is always our top priority.

Sincerely,

Rocky Hanna