It's that time of year! Spring Break is over and it's time to start celebrating our SENIORS!

Each year a Senior “Post Office” is set up where graduates are able to receive mail sent to them from parents, friends, faculty, and staff when they pick up their cap and gown.  This is a time-honored tradition so be sure to get the word out for the class of 2024!

Parents, family, and friends are encouraged to write a special note, letter, or card to their Graduate.

***Please put your letter in a sealed envelope and write the graduate’s FIRST AND LAST NAME on the front and include a return address.

  Do NOT send anything of value (cash, checks, gift cards) in case they get lost in the mail.

  Do NOT send packages.

Starting now until  Friday, May 3rd, 2024 this special mail may be delivered directly to the Main Office or mailed via USPS to the address below:

Graduates Legal FIRST and LAST NAME (as stated in their Focus account)

Leon High School Senior Mail

550 E.Tennessee St

Tallahassee, FL 32308

Mail will not be accepted after May 3rd. 2024.

Feel free to share this address with family, friends, and teachers.  Encourage them to mail a letter or card.

We look forward to celebrating our class of 2024!!!

Go Big Red!