Raa Ram Families,

The PTO is excited to announce our RAM FAM giving campaign. TODAY through Friday we are sponsoring a giving campaign in hopes of raising over $6,000. We are planning to use these donations to fund a privacy fencing that will be put up along MLK Blvd. to bolster campus security and give extra privacy to our students and faculty. Funds will also be used for student activities, and teacher supplies.

This campaign will run for 1 week and you will have opportunities to send in donations or give online. The RAM FAM giving program enables Raa families and alumni to give direct donations to our school, supporting our teachers and enriching the academic experience of our students. Attached is the RAM FAM giving form. Your students also received a form in their homeroom today. Extra copies can be found in the front office. We will be posting lots more info on this campaign over the next week on Raa’s Instagram and Facebook accounts so follow those if you haven't already.

Thanks for partnering with us to make Raa great!

Respectfully,