JAMES S. RICKARDS HIGH SCHOOL

SPECIAL LISTSERV

cid:image002.jpg@01D8C8F9.1D76B380

We realize that Valentine’s Day will be celebrated tomorrow, Wednesday, February 14th.   Although we respect the appreciation and love you have for your child(ren), and our students have for each other; we cannot accept deliveries due to the distractions it may cause to our regularly scheduled school day.  Please be advised that in order to protect our instructional time, and for the safety of all students at dismissal time,  Rickards High School will NOT permit students to bring and/or accept deliveries of any kind to include:  flowers, candy, balloons, stuffed animals, etc. for students at school.  Deliveries that arrive at the school will  be returned to the sender(s).  Your prompt attention and cooperation are greatly appreciated!

Thank you for understanding!

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

cid:image004.jpg@01D9C545.85FA9EF0

https://getfortifyfl.com/