________________________________

Dear Youth Group Leader,

We are excited to extend an invitation to your youth group to be a part of the inaugural Capital County Community Classic, a basketball tournament and community event hosted by the Leon County Sheriff’s Office and our esteemed community partners.  The primary objective of this event is to engage our community in a positive manner, especially focusing on those vulnerable to gun violence. We believe that your youth group's participation can contribute significantly to the success of the event.

Event Details:

  *    Date: Saturday, April 13th, 2024
  *   Time: Throughout the day
  *    Location: Godby High School gymnasium

We are actively seeking youth organizations to perform throughout the day, and we sincerely hope that your group will be interested in showcasing their talents. The performances will add vibrancy to the event and help create a memorable experience for all attendees.  DJ Lil Boy will be providing music throughout the day, ensuring a lively and energetic atmosphere for everyone present.

If your youth group is interested in participating, please reply to this email at your earliest convenience. We would love to discuss further details and ensure that your group has everything they need for a successful performance.

Let's come together to make Leon County a safer and more connected place. Your involvement will play a crucial role in achieving this goal.

Thank you for considering our invitation, and we look forward to the possibility of your youth group's participation in the Capital County Community Classic.

[CCCC Basketball SAVE THE DATE GRAPHIC_V3.jpg]

Thank you.

Dr. Willie L. Williams
*Vice President - FAMU NAA, Leon County Chapter
*Chair - Tallahassee Trainers Foundation
*Leadership Tallahassee Class 38
*LCS District Advisory Council
*Social Worker of the Year, Big Bend National Association of Social Workers
*Golden A.C.E Authentic Community Engagement Award

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.winningwithwillie.com&c=E,1,WLCwu8u1lOewBIevai3sR1Rk0MHqlgVWYLYA9HbAcgn38tlD_L8wpNkwMyBhi9H0vUW4TOB2VmNbaGJqDg2_AE685zgMCV3JcmJOj5f1xSjSCFXyrw,,&typo=1<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.winningwithwillie.com&c=E,1,J61RI8Z03RTUqWdg99ifnArsxTrRY7OsSiE-0359VVTHCGTEFeUi5urgIRhGsJVIZkpjO7dLW2MKljMeqWB1c8EG2jQrFekzRD-j6Vj3FRuLFEax&typo=1>
WillPower Innovation Network | Linktree<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2flinktr.ee%2fwinningwithwillie&c=E,1,7qpCQY2SkfbGs7WSOy_mCgj0fl7ELFrO421z3RvzNwk-cNIOLRdgfofJljGW_ww1pLoolh-dYoI_qHOixrrHE-an3EufrgnFTzZJgWq9wMw9PySuSNLpzKA,&typo=1>
<CCCC Basketball SAVE THE DATE GRAPHIC_V3.jpg>