On Feb 9, 2024, at 2:01 PM, Woodward, Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<image005.jpg>

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
Choose Crumbl and support our school.

<image007.png>

Last Chance to purchase Pre-Sale Daddy Daughter Tickets is Today

<image008.png>

LAST Chance to Purchase Message Lines for the Year book is TODAY

Yearbooks
Online Ordering Only
$25 until March 31, then $30 until sold out.
Online ordering only.BuyTheYearbook.com
Please see the attached flier for details.

Share Your Photos for Yearbook
Please email any school photos to [log in to unmask] for inclusion in the yearbook.
Back to school, field trips, classroom parties, Grandparents Day or any special school memories!
In the email, please include what grade and teacher.

BOOSTERTHON

You’ve registered…now what?

Killearn Lakes Elementary School Families!

This year Killearn Lakes Elementary School has a goal to raise $55,000 for academic enrichment and campus enhancements. We are nearing our fundraising goal, but still need your help to keep the momentum going!

You’ve completed the first step to helping our school — Registering your student on MYBOOSTER.COM! The next step is to SHARE your student's pledge link with family and friends, and GIVE to our school if you are able.

If you're looking for the easiest way to ask for donations you can…

1) Upload a photo of your student to mybooster.com to create a personalized Student Star Video. This fun video starring your child can be shared by email or social media to connect with sponsors and ask for a donation!

2) Enter emails using the Easy Emailer tool on your Student’s Dashboard. It makes connecting with family and friends simple!

3) Share your student’s donation link via social media, text, and other communication platforms!

Head to MYBOOSTER.COM today! Thanks for supporting Killearn Lakes Elementary School during our fundraiser this year!

Clinic Needs
Our clinic is in need of gently used clothes. Socks, under garments, shirts, shorts, pants. Thank you in advance. If your student came home with items from our clinic, please return them .
We are running very low on clothing items.

Daddy Daughter Dance

Faculty Meeting Snack

<image010.png>