Parents

We’re currently in the process of planning our Summer Camp this year.  This is what we know right now.

The times are 7 am till 6pm                      The Theme is Music

The kids vote on everything and this year they voted for HAWK STARS  (Music Camping like Rock Stars)

WEEK 1  June 10- June 14 that week is = KIDZ BOP

WEEK 2  June 17, 18 (closed 19th )open back up 20, & 21 that week is = COUNTRY

WEEK 3  June 24- June 28  that week is  = DISCO

Week 4   July 1- 3   (Closed the 4 and 5 of July) that week is  = REGGAE

Week 5   July 8- July 12  that week is  = Rock

WEEK 6   July 15- July 19 that week is  = 80’s Music

WEEK 7   July 22- July 26 that week is  = Dance Party

We are working on planning our activities for each week. We have not scheduled our sign-up for camp yet, but I will keep you posted.

There is much more to come I just thought you would want to know the Summer Camp Dates.

Ms. Cate