Fort Braden Parents and Guardians:

At Fort Braden school, safety is our top priority.  This communication serves to keep you informed as to our scheduled safety drills.  Yesterday, February 5th, 2024 we conducted another Fire/Evacuation drill.  The drill went extremely well. Please commend your children upon arriving home for a job well done.  If you have any questions regarding this communication, please contact Fort Braden school at 850-488-9374 attention Mr. Darren Wallace assistant principal.

Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

Pioneer Logo

Darren Wallace

Martin Luther King Jr. “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

Assistant Principal, Fort Braden School

850-488-9374

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.