Hello!

My name is Mrs. Mayer and I will serve as the Principal of Fairview in Mr. Edward's absence. I started here in 2008 as a Math teacher and left in 2022 as the Assistant Principal of Curriculum. While we will certainly miss Mr. Edwards, I am thrilled to be back home.

We have an amazing Administrative Team and I'm looking forward to meeting and working with all of you and your children. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

As some of you know, some list serv messages don’t reach the intended recipients and that is not unique to Fairview Middle School.  To that end, we will also begin sending email messages through FOCUS Parent Portal as well as listserv while we transition. We anticipate we will be utilizing only the FOCUS Portal by April 1st. Please make sure your contact information is up to date in the Portal. If you need assistance, please contact the front desk (850-488-6880).

Thank you,

Eileen Mayer

https://www.leonschools.net/cms/lib/FL01903265/Centricity/Domain/4/FortifyFL.jpg

https://getfortifyfl.com/