Send Monday, February 5, 2024

Good Afternoon Parents!

Our district has been informed that the ongoing issues with delivery of Listserv emails cannot be solved. Email companies such as Google and Yahoo have filters set that are significantly delaying or denying the delivery of  messages from our system.  Beginning this week we will be using Focus to send messages to parents of all students.  The messages will come from my name, but will appear with a very long email address. You may need to find the messages in you spam folder and mark them as safe for delivery to ensure weekly delivery. Please look to see if you received this same message earlier today.  The address will appear like this:

Benjamin Threadgill <[log in to unmask]>

New World Reading Initiative Event

Conley is hosting a reading night on February 29th from 5:00 – 6:30.  Food is available, but only for those who RSVP by following the link in the QR code or below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14XZnRMGwVJCruxdegS-Qm0xbOouww-Ne-OGglsqdQbo/viewform?edit_requested=true

PTO Meeting

Tonight, February 5th in the Media Center at 5:30pm

Yearbook Update

The deadline for Yearbook Love Notes for 5th graders has been extended through February 15th. Please remind your students and parents to send their orders in. The cost is $15 for 1/4 page love note. Thank you for your help and support!"

Food Donations

We are accepting can food donations at all times for distribution to other Conley families in need.  If your family has a need for food on the weekends please contact [log in to unmask]

Future Dates:

2/19 – President’s Day – No School – (corrected from last week)

2/29 – New World Reading Night – RSVP for meals

3/11 – 15 – Spring Break – No School

3/18 – Teacher Planning Day – No school

4/1 – Spring Holiday – No School

5/22-24 – Early Release Days – school out at 12:20

5/24 – Last Day of School

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.

Have a great weekend!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1