Good Evening Parents,
I just wanted to let everyone know    the book fair will be open tomorrow morning for those students who might not have gotten a chance to bring money and shop last week. You or a grandparent can stop by and shop with them in the morning before school if you would like to. Mrs. Dorband will close it at 12:00 pm to start packing it up for pick up by the Scholastic Book Company on Wednesday morning. Thank you to all the parents and grandparents for coming out last week and purchasing books and treasures to help support our school's book fair fundraiser for the library.
The last book fair (the BOGO fair) will be May 6-10 to stock up on books for summer reading.

Mrs. Dorband

Get Outlook for iOS