Happy New Year!

We are excited to see all of our crocodiles back on campus on Monday, January 8th.  Teachers return tomorrow on the 4th for two days of planning. Our front office will return to normal operations on the 8th as it will be open for appointments only on the 4th and 5th; the phones will be on from 8:00am to 4:00pm. We hope everyone had a safe and relaxing holiday break and we look forward to seeing all our our students and faculty on the 8th.

KSES Administration