Good morning, Wolves!

PTSO is hosting a Valentine’s Dance on Friday, February 9th from 4:30-7:00 in the Swift Creek Cafeteria.  We encourage students to purchase their tickets early to allow PTSO to prepare for the event.  With that in mind, tickets will be sold  before school with staggered pricing on the schedule listed below.  Students will receive a commemorative ticket and wristband included in the ticket price.  Chick-Fil-A Nuggets, snacks, and drinks will be sold at the dance.

Students will be allowed to stay on campus afterschool on 2/9 and change in the locker rooms in the gym.  Students will remain in the gym, supervised, until the dance begins.  The dance ends at 7:00 and we ask that all students be picked up by this time.  If you know your student needs to be picked up early, please do so before 6:30.   We will be unable to call for students in the dance to be picked up after 6:30.  In order to reduce traffic, pickup will be split based on grade levels.  We are asking that our 6th grade students be picked up at the front of the school at parent pickup. 7th and 8th grade students will be picked up at rear of the school at the bus ramp.  For safety reasons, students will not be allowed to walk off campus.  Please see the map below for reference.

PTSO has several other events on the calendar.  They will be hosting a Lucky Goat Coffee fundraiser beginning Monday, January 29th.  There will be more information to follow, but this is the last opportunity to buy your favorite seasonal Lucky Goat coffee! Our Spring Silent Auction is scheduled for Friday, April 5th.  We will have food, live entertainment from our area schools, and great deals to receive bids.  We look forward to seeing you there!

FortifyFl is the anonymous reporting application created and monitored by the Florida Department of Education and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement for students, staff, parents and other visitors to report suspicious activity on campus, or off campus activity that has the potential to cause a threat on campus. In addition to this link, https://getfortifyfl.com/Tip.html ,You can also submit a tip through the link on the district website, school website, or Fortifyfl tile on Classlink.  We encourage students  to “See Something, Say Something.”  We do not want to discourage anyone from reporting what they believe is a legitimate threat. We do however take false reporting very seriously. In accordance with Florida law, if after an investigation it is determined that the student knowing submitted a false tip, they could face criminal penalties.