JAMES S. RICKARDS HIGH SCHOOL

SPECIAL LISTSERV

cid:image002.jpg@01D8C8F9.1D76B380

Rickards High School will be transitioning to a new communications component within FOCUS, which will replace our current Listserv system.  Please take this time to make sure that your email address is correct within FOCUS.  See the attached guide on “How to Update Your Contact Information in FOCUS” if needed.  Very soon we will move to this as our main communication method.  Also, essential or emergency messages may be sent to cell phones so please update this as well, if necessary, in FOCUS.

We also want to continue to keep other family members, business partners and community members informed.   These stakeholders can continue to receive messages by downloading the FOCUS app and indicating the schools they wish to receive messages from.  See the attached file “FOCUS Community Information SETUP”  to learn how to do this.

cid:image004.jpg@01D9C545.85FA9EF0

https://getfortifyfl.com/