TOMORROW- 1/23

PTO Meeting 6pm.

Child Care is provided!

BOOSTERTHON

The day is here! You can now register for our Killearn Lakes Fun Run! Our goal is to raise $55,000 for academic enrichment and campus enhancements. Registering is easy and free!

⭐️ Register Now On MYBOOSTER.COM ⭐️

Be sure to check out the easy sharing functions on MYBOOSTER.COM to let others know how they can help support our school.

Thank you for working with us to make our school stronger. We are grateful for your support!

Math Stars is Tallahassee School of Math and Science's annual Math competition for 1st-5th Grade students. The primary goal of this competition is to stimulate interest and achievement in mathematics among elementary school students throughout Leon County. Students will have 30 challenging math questions.

2024 Math Stars Competition will be held on Saturday, February 3rd.

This is an individual competition so you will need to register your child on your own. The competition fee is $15 per student. The last day for registration is Saturday, January 28th, 2024. Please register online below.

https://schoolofmathandscience.org/index.php/academics/math-stars

Daddy/ Daughter Dance

Mark your calendars! Join PTO for a memorable evening of dancing and entertainment.

Any special adult is welcome to attend.

February 16th, 6:00-8:00 pm

Please see flyer for additional information.

Yearbooks

Online Ordering Only

$25 until March 31, then $30 until sold out.

Online ordering only.BuyTheYearbook.com

Please see the attached flier for details.

Yearbook Ads and Message Lines Available

5th grade families wishing to purchase half page and quarter page ads, please visit the PTO website killearnlakespto.org

$20 for 1/4 page

$35 for 1/2 page

 SPACE IS LIMITED AND FILLING UP!

Orders will be accepted first-come, first-served until Feb 16 OR until we reach space capacity.

Any grade may purchase $5 message lines, also from the PTO website.

Share Your Photos for Yearbook

Please email any school photos to [log in to unmask] for inclusion in the yearbook.

Back to school, field trips, classroom parties, Grandparents Day or any special school memories!

In the email, please include what grade and teacher.

Janurary 22nd- Boosterthon Registration Opens

January 23rd- PTO meeting 6pm

February 1st- 100th day of school

February 7th- 16th- Boosterthon

February 13th - Crumbl Cookie Share Event 3pm-8pm

February 16th- Fun Run

February 16th- Daddy Daughter Dance

February 19th- No school. Presidents Day

March 11-15- Spring Break

March 18th- Teacher Planning Day

FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.