Good Afternoon Parents!

Field Day Volunteers

Save the Date!  Conley's Field Day will be Friday, March 8th!

In order to have our event run smoothly, we need lots of volunteers to help for both our morning K-2 session and our afternoon 3-5 session.  All volunteers MUST be LCS approved.

If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the application here: https://volunteers.leonschools.net/

You must fill out a new volunteer form each school year.  Once you have been approved by LCS, email Coach Vance at [log in to unmask] to let her know which session you would like to help with.  She will be reaching out with more information closer to the event.  See you on the field!!

Celebrate Literacy Week Coming Soon!

Food Donations

We are accepting can food donations at all times for distribution to other Conley families in need.  If your family has a need for food on the weekends please contact [log in to unmask]

Future Dates:

1/8 – Students return to school/Beginning of the 3rd 9 Weeks

1/15 – MLK JR Holiday – No School

2/19 – Spring Holiday – No School

3/11 – 15 – Spring Break – No School

3/18 – Teacher Planning Day – No school

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.

Have a great weekend!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1