Good Afternoon Parents!

We are just days away from the beginning of the second semester of school! Our teachers have been working hard for the last two days to finish grades from last quarter and begin planning for the third quarter.  We are ready for our students to return on Monday!

Just a few reminders as we start the new year:

·        Please remember to send all transportation changes and excuses to [log in to unmask] in addition to your child’s teacher

·        Students are not to be dropped off at the front of the school before school until after 8:25.  All car drop off happens in the car loop from 7:45 – 8:25.

·        Breakfast is only served from 7:45 – 8:20 daily.  Students who arrive by car after 8:20 do not have the opportunity to eat breakfast at school. Please be on time!

·        For afternoon dismissal you must be in line by 3:15 in order for your child to be called out for pickup. If Coach Vance is no longer at the road entering numbers you will need to proceed to the office for pickup.

·        Students cannot be called to the office from car pickup prior to the last car being entered in the car line.

·        No students can be signed out at the end of the day after

Lost jackets!

We placed all of the jackets that have been found on campus out for the students to look through during the last two weeks of school.  We still have a lot yet to be claimed.  All remaining jackets will be placed on tables at the car pickup loop beginning at 10:00am on Monday.  You can come look through the jackets anytime from 7:00am – 6:00pm daily. Any jackets remaining after Friday, January 12th  will be donated to a local charity organization.

Food Donations

We are accepting can food donations at all times for distribution to other Conley families in need.  If your family has a need for food on the weekends please contact [log in to unmask]

Future Dates:

1/8 – Students return to school/Beginning of the 3rd 9 Weeks

1/15 – MLK JR Holiday – No School

2/19 – Spring Holiday – No School

3/11 – 15 – Spring Break – No School

3/18 – Teacher Planning Day – No school

Fortify FL
FortifyFL is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.

For an Immediate, Life-Threatening Emergency, Please Dial 911.

Please Note: Florida Statute 943.082 states that following an investigation, if it is determined that a person knowingly submitted a false tip through FortifyFl, the individual may be subject to criminal charges under FL statute 837.05.

We will see everyone back on Monday!

Conley Signature

UNSUBSCRIBE LINK

If you no longer have a child at Conley and would like to be removed from receiving messages, please follow the link below and complete the steps to be removed from our listserv.

http://listserv12.leon.k12.fl.us/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=CONLEY-PARENTS&A=1