Panther Prowl is less than one month away, and we need your help!
Please visit the sign-up genius shared by your child's teacher.
Sign-up for 1-2 slots that work for you and your family.
We are also accepting middle and high school student volunteers in need of community service hours. We will sign all volunteer logs. (Please see link below.)

Pre-order forms, vendor & community partner applications, and class basket themes have all been sent home. Because of the storm, we will gladly accept Vendor Alley early bird applications thru next Friday, January 19th!
If you have not received any these yet, please reach out to your teacher.

Student Volunteers:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C45ADA623A2FE3-46676916-student#/
The Chaires Elementary School Annual Panther Prowl is set for Saturday, February 3, 2024.  This is always such a fun day with games, bounce houses, entertainment, a silent auction, and delicious food.  This is our biggest fundraiser for the school.  In order for the festival to run smoothly, we need a minimum of one person per hour to run each booth.  If you can make time to be available, it will be most appreciated!  Once each hour is covered by a volunteer, we will add an additional person to assist.  We will sign all volunteer hour logs at the conclusion of the festival. Hours are also available to set-up on Friday, February 2nd beginning at 3:00 p.m. or cleaning up on Saturday, February 3rd after 2:00 p.m.  Contact the PTO at [log in to unmask] with questions.
www.signupgenius.com

-Chaires PTO