Good morning, Wolves!

We had a great week at The Creek last week!  Our PTSO Charleston Wrap fundraiser concluded last week.  I appreciate all of our students and families that participated.  Our school Science Fair took place on Thursday.  I am so proud of all of our students that participated and can't wait to see how our winners represent Swift Creek at the regional fair.   Ms. McCune organized a great event and we had a number of Science experts from our community judge the event.  Thank you!  Our early winter activities are wrapping up before break.  Please view our school calendar for more information about all of our upcoming events.

This week, all students will be participating in state progress monitoring for English/ Language Arts.  Please make sure your student knows their testing location for Tuesday's administration, charges their Chromebook and gets a good night's rest Monday night, and arrives to school on time Tuesday.  Our club photo day is this Thursday, including our 8th grade panoramic picture.  Students received specific information from their club sponsor regarding this event.   We will continue to sell tickets for the school dance this week inside of building 3 between 9:00-9:25.  Tickets are $10 and will be sold Monday-Wednesday.  Tickets will be available at the door for $15 on Friday.  We can only accept cash payments.

The school dance is this Friday, 4:30-7:00.  Students can stay on campus afterschool and change in the locker rooms in the gym.  Students will remain in the gym, supervised, until the dance begins.  Pizza, drinks, and snacks will be sold during the dance and we encourage all students to bring money for this purpose.  The dance ends at 7:00 and we ask that all students be picked up by this time. In order to reduce traffic, pickup will be split based on grade levels.  We are asking that our 6th grade students be picked up at the front of the school at parent pickup. 7th and 8th grade students will be picked up at rear of the school at the bus ramp.  Please see the map below for reference.
[cid:image002.jpg@01DA2691.2C717F40]

Have a great week!