Good Morning Friends!

Attached is a flyer for a holiday event for families. I have been communicating with the organizers , Indelible Soultions, a Florida minority-owned business. Indelible had this same event in Fort Myers last year and served more than 5,000 children.

This flyer was designed especially for our children and families in our Title 1 Schools, public housing at the Tallahassee Housing Authority and those served by Family Promise of the Big Bend (formerly the Big Bend Homeless Coalition). Please share  this flyer with your families and instruct them to use the QR code to register.

Hope you can stop by and place the event on your calendars! Thanks again for your support as we support children during the holdiays.

Darryl

Darryl Jones

Leon County School Board

District 3