Our Annual Roberts Holiday Shop will be open for business December 11-15.  There will be a soft opening on Friday, December 8th for our students to preview the merchandise.  The Holiday Shop is an exciting experience for our students to shop for their loved ones.  Items in the Holiday Shop range from $.25 to $20.

PERSONAL SHOPPERS NEEDED:

We are currently looking for qualified Personal Shoppers to help our students.

Job description:

Engaging with customers ranging in age from Kindergarten to 5th grade

Ensuring our shoppers stay on task with their shopping list

Assisting with check-out

Parents/Guardians/Grandparents – if you would like to apply to become a personal shopper, please volunteer by using the sign-up genius below.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0C4CAFAA2EA64-46524049-resholiday

It's time for our annual RES Holiday Shop. This special event takes many volunteers.  Please help out if you can!