Good Morning Ram Community,
In the spirit of transparency,, I wanted to share this information.
Yesterday afternoon, information was brought to our attention that a student may have had a weapon in their possession. After an investigation, a box cutter was found on the student. We take all situations with anything that can be considered a weapon very seriously. Leon County Sherriff’s office has been involved and the situation has been handled.
At this time, there is no threat to our school, students, or staff.
Please continue to be vigilante within our community. If you hear something, or see something, please notify the school. Your help keeps our campus safe for our students. I am very appreciative of a community that cares.
Thanks!

Marcus Scott
Principal, Ram Nation
Augusta Raa Middle School