Good afternoon,

Please be mindful when entering the front parking lot in the mornings.  Teacher and staff parking is located in the first lot and visitor parking is in the second (back) lot.  There is signage designating the two lots. We ask that all parents parking and walking up students in the mornings use the visitor section of the lot.  This reduces congestion in the front and allows teachers/staff access to their parking spots.

We also have our car drop off area available in the back of the school.

Thanks so much for your assistance with this!

Have a great day!