Dear Godby Parent,

Godby High School (GHS) has planned it’s 2024 “Saturday School Days” for all students needing tutoring in their current classes; those assigned PLATO Academic Credit Recovery courses; and for those whom have not yet achieved their English Language Arts/ELA & Algebra I End of Course exam scores. The voluntary Saturday School Days will be held from 9 AM – 12 PM. The specific dates for the GHS Saturday School Days will be provided to you during the week of January 8.

Each 2024 GHS Saturday School Day will be designated for either PLATO Academic Credit Recovery or English Language Arts/ELA & Algebra I EOC day. During all voluntary Saturday School Days, your child will have access to teachers, specific to their needed course subject areas.

The Saturday School Days are an excellent opportunity for your child to make tremendous progress in their current academic pursuits, and in meeting their Florida high school graduation requirements.  Further, the administration and faculty of GHS remains committed to meeting your child’s educational needs and welcomes your support on this important and critical initiative.

Should you have further questions regarding our 2024 “Saturday School Days”, please contact me. Again, the specific dates for the 2024 GHS Saturday School Days will be provided to you during the week of January 8.

Thank you for your support … Go Cougars!

Sam Oliver

PLATO, Manager

(850) 617-4700

Email: [log in to unmask]