In order to increase safety measures during our parent pick-up  procedures, starting January 8th, when we return from Winter Break, we will have new Parent Pick-Up procedures.

Adults picking  up students MUST have a hanging car tag to match the students you are picking up. If you do not have the car tag to match the student, we will not allow the student to get in the car. The adult will need to come in the front office, provide their ID, and be listed on the student’s Parent Portal contact list.

On Friday, Dec 15th, we will be meeting with all students who are parent pick up. We will zip-tie their number to their bookbags and provide you with TWO hanging car tags. Whoever is picking up your student will need to have one of the hanging tags. If you have more than 3 students, we will provide you with two sets of numbered tags.

If your student is absent on Friday, we will look for them on Monday and Tuesday, Dec 18th and 19th.

When we return from Winter Break, starting Jan 8th, there will be no exceptions. If you do not have the car tag, please be prepared to park, come inside the front office, and provide ID in order to pick up your students.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact administration.

Rebecca Salvo

Fort Braden School

Assistant Principal

Fortify FL