Dear Falcon Families,

At the end of this semester, we will no longer use listserv to disseminate news and information.  Moving forward our messages will be sent to Primary Contacts through the FOCUS portal.  Primary Contacts are typically parents and guardians.  That being said, please take this time to make sure your contact information is accurate in your student’s FOCUS profile.  If you need to make any adjustments or updates, this website will guide you through the process - https://www.leonschools.net/parentportal

Emails from FOCUS will still come from familiar names, but the message might say the email is from communication+a really long series of numbers=focusschoolsoftware.com

If you are not receiving emails from Fairview Middle School please:

  1. Check your junk/clutter/spam folders and click report not as spam or move to inbox, etc.
  2. Make sure your information is accurate in FOCUS - https://www.leonschools.net/parentportal

https://www.leonschools.net/cms/lib/FL01903265/Centricity/Domain/4/FortifyFL.jpg

https://getfortifyfl.com/