Dear Chaires Parents/Guardians,

Our Bridge to AP program at Swift Creek Middle School seeks out students who are passionate about learning and able to handle the rigors of advanced classes. Our goal is to provide students with a solid learning foundation so that they are prepared to take AP courses in high school. In order to help achieve that goal, we offer quality instruction and rigorous curriculum materials that help students grow and reach their potential. Based on your 5th grade student’s FAST scores (3, 4, or 5 in Math and/or ELA) for the 22-23 school year, your student could be a great match for our Bridge to AP program. Your student is being invited to shadow a 6th grade student in our Bridge to AP Program here at Swift Creek Middle School from February 5th- February 8th.

If you would like for your student to shadow, please fill out the form provided at the link below by no later than Friday, January 19th. You will be contacted later in January with your student’s assigned shadowing day via the email you registered them with.

Students who are shadowing should arrive at Swift Creek Middle School’s Front Office by 9:15AM on their assigned shadowing date where they will be greeted by a student ambassador. Students should be picked up from Swift Creek at 3:30PM at the bus ramp (back of school).

We would also like to invite you and your student to the Bridge Parent Night on Tuesday, February 20th @ 6:00PM in the SCMS cafeteria. There we will be going over the Bridge Program, course offerings and answering any questions you might have related to the program.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Shadowing Form Link: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fforms.office.com%2fr%2fTJD7fvzxmu&c=E,1,0V_bMoefbIsfGJ0rlW3nCtk7h0JCM9hgaBrbF3n9k7StaS4t4SccKU6Di2ZsoeHUctX6E4yhEz4dKVPS8vf_P5Lr_IytYgvQEVXNXyWS_bO6etz7JB_V&typo=1

Invitation Code: WOLVES2024

Best,

Matt Rousseau & Jenn Sabatelli

Bridge to AP Program Coordinators