Greetings,

Application of math skills is important to academic success! Students who apply math skills are better prepared to master higher math concepts. The Math of Cooking is a workshop provided to Title I parents and families to emphasize the importance of real-world math and engagement in activities that create family time! This session will address essential math and life skills. We hope that you will enjoy holiday music, cooking with math, and engaging with our host Lanetra Bennett, WCTV News Anchor and Celebrity Chef - Chef Leon Brunson!

The event will be held at Amos P. Godby High School, Thursday, December 14, 2023, at 6PM.

[cid:image005.jpg@01DA170D.0C5F5940]

April Knight
Director
Title I Programs