Dear Roberts Families,

Our Roberts Red Fox Fun Run was a huge success!  We met our goal, raising over $90,000 for enhancements and experiences around our Roberts campus benefiting each and every one of our students, teachers and staff.

We couldn't have done it without you and your generosity and support. Thank you!

A huge shout out to our Roberts teachers and staff who gave of their time and talents to make our Red Fox Fun Run a reality, especially Ms. Muy for hosting our top class earners each morning, Ms. Stephens for helping keep our teachers and students informed each day on the Morning News, Ms. Allain for helping to keep our families up to date on social media and our Roberts Administration and Staff for making all the "things" happen that make the Fun Run fun!  And, we can't forget our amazing classroom teachers who pumped up our red foxes, delivered daily incentives and prizes, and cheered their red foxes on to the finish line at our Fun Run on Friday.

While coordinated by the Roberts PTO, funds raised by the Red Fox Fun Run go directly to Roberts Elementary to support our classrooms, students and teachers.  Your continued support of Roberts Elementary, Roberts PTO, your classroom teachers, and your own Red Foxes is what makes Roberts Elementary the amazing school and community that it is.  Thank you to each and every donor, volunteer and cheerleader for making this year's Red Fox Fun Run the best ever!

[cid:ii_loloc5n40]