*New lunch schedule attached.  No class visits – huge typo!*

Tuesday, November 14th Leon County Schools will be serving Thanksgiving Lunch districtwide.  Here at Roberts Elementary, we would like to welcome parents and guardians to join the feast.  We will be using an adjusted lunch schedule on 11/14, so please make note of the times (schedule attached)

If you would like to purchase a cafeteria lunch – tickets will be sold prior to your students’ lunch time.  Please arrive a few minutes early to pre-purchase a lunch ticket - $3.50 CASH ONLY!

The menu and nutrition information for lunch 11/14 can be found on the School Café website - https://www.schoolcafe.com/LEONCOUNTYSCHOOLS

Since November is a short month, our classroom instruction schedule is quite full; we kindly ask that unless your child has a doctor’s appointment, please allow your student to stay for the duration of the school day.

If you would like to give the gift of time and volunteer to help serve lunch – please visit this sign-up genius.  Thank you.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0C4CAFAA2EA64-13147765-student

Calling parent volunteers! We are excited to bring our Thanksgiving Lunch back to Roberts this year. This a fun day that takes many hands on deck.  Please considering helping out if you can!