Good Morning,

Please find attached the PTO Connect Newsletter for November. There are many ways to get involved and help over the next month. There are links for sign ups in the newsletter and listed at the end of this email for your convenience. Please check them out and reach out if you have any questions.

We hope to see you at our next PTO meeting on Thursday November 30th.

December 1st

December 7th

We are so thankful for our wonderful parents, grandparents , and caregivers! We truly appreciate all the support you are providing for the Raa students and teachers. We hope you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Becca Lata

Raa PTO

President