Parents,

TODAY is the last day to get your Title I surveys completed. Please take time to do so ASAP.

Thanks,

[cid:image003.png@01DA0E55.6FD3C710]

Greetings,

Please review the attached information regarding the Fall 2023 Title I Parent and Family Engagement Survey. The survey administration window is Wednesday, September 27, 2023 through Friday, November 3, 2023. The Title I Fall 2023 Survey Memo provides guidance. The memo also includes links and QR codes for the online version.  The attached PDFs are language-specific surveys (English, Spanish, Haitian Creole, Swahili, and Arabic). For your convenience, a flyer (attached) will be pushed out via Peachjar.

Summary

  *   Survey Administration  Wednesday, September 27, 2023  to Friday, November 3, 2023.
  *   Deadline to submit surveys is Friday, November 3, 2023.
  *   Parents complete 1 survey per child enrolled at your site (paper or electronic-NOT BOTH)
  *   Goal is always 100% participation- 1st target is 25%.

Suggestions

  *   Send completed orignial (no copies) paper surveys weekly to: Title I, Attention Dr. Tonetta Scott, Howell Building
  *   Post survey to social media, send via list serv, make available in main office, make available at school events, send flyer via Remind

Title I Fall Survey Poster

[cid:image001.png@01D9F07C.BD81C670]

April Knight
Director