Hello Parents,

Thanks to a partnership with the Foundation for Leon County Schools and the Comcast Foundations, Canopy Oaks will be offering a very special program for our parents.  Beginning November 15th, and meeting one evening per month through May, Ms. Escallier and Ms. Mortham will be offering courses in digital literacy.  This course will range from basic digital skills like creating an email address and safety online, through more advanced skills using tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word.  We will also be incorporating career readiness skills such as resume building and interviewing to land the perfect job.

We are able to accept the first 20 registrants.  If you are interested in enrolling in the digital literacy class being offered at Canopy Oaks, please fill out the form found at:

https://forms.office.com/r/KpRMZCjC7P

We are looking forward to this opportunity to help you grow.

  Staci Mortham, Principal

    3250 Point View Drive

Tallahassee, Florida 32303

    Phone: 850-488-3301