Mustang Parents,

Several grade levels have field trips on the horizon, and we are so excited to share some awesome experiences with your children! We love and appreciate it so much when parents are able to chaperone field trips and experience the joys of learning with us. If you are planning to chaperone a field trip at any point during this year I want you to have the following very important information:

  1. You must have a volunteer application on file with Leon County Schools. This is a requirement, and there are no exceptions. Use the link provided below to go ahead and fill out the volunteer application in anticipation of chaperoning. It will be one less thing you need to do to prepare for the exciting adventures that await our Mustangs!

https://volunteers.leonschools.net/

  1. If you plan to chaperone a field trip, you must ride the bus with our faculty, staff and students. You may not drive your personal vehicles to chaperone field trips. This is a district policy that must be enforced.

We thank you for your cooperation and your willingness to help!

cid:36910449-74e6-41bf-b6c6-a1c55b103780@namprd06.prod.outlook.com

0c8ac854-faf0-4d9f-a89c-dd0fde194a2f