Dear Red Fox Families,

We are less than four days away from our Red Fox Fun Run and your kids are having an awesome time preparing to take the field and show us everything they have while helping to raise money for their school, classrooms and grades.

We have raised just over $60,000 in pledges and donations but we are still $30,000 away from our goal.  With this money, we will upgrade classroom flat panels, improve PE equipment, replace important communications equipment, purchase classroom supplies and curriculum enrichment materials and pay for the buses to send our 5th graders on their promotion celebration field trip.

Every student and class will benefit from the money earned.  Would you please consider donating $35 or pledging $1/lap to help us reach our goal?

Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you on the field on Friday to cheer on our Red Foxes!

1031 Giving Slowed.png