THANK YOU PTO! - Wilmore Elementary School

Thank you to our fabulous PTO for providing a delicious breakfast to enjoy during our faculty meeting this morning!!!

If you are interested in learning more about the ways PTO supports students and teachers and want to join them please click on the following link:

PTO is currently looking for help with the first nine weeks Student Achievement Celebration on October 20th. Please help make this a fun event so the students' hard work is recognized and celebrated!!