All,

Please see the message below from our RN Joy. If you missed the field trip medical training please reach out to Joy.

Good afternoon,

I am offering a Fieldtrip training via TEAMS on 10/11 at 3:15 pm for anyone who missed the school-wide training days. This medical training is mandatory each year for all teachers prior to taking their students on a field trip, so I wanted to provide a makeup with many fall trips starting to take place. Any teacher needing to participate may email me for the TEAMS link.

Thank you,

Joy Shannon, RN

School Health Division

Leon County Department of Health

Work Cell: (850) 556-3944

2965 Municipal Way

Tallahassee, FL 32304

Mission: To protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.

Vision:   To be the Healthiest State in the Nation

Values: (I CARE)

Innovation: We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely

Collaboration: We use teamwork to achieve common goals and solve problems

Accountability: We perform with integrity and respect

Responsiveness: We achieve our mission by serving our customers and engaging our partners

Excellence: We promote quality outcomes through learning and continuous performance improvement

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.