Grandparent's Day Celebration | Ouachita River School District

We are excited to welcome our GrandMustangs to school on next Friday, September 8th! Grandparents are welcome to come and have lunch with their special little ones during their assigned lunch period. Grandparents are welcome to bring a special lunch to share with their grandchild or to purchase lunch in our cafeteria for $3.50. Any grandparent wishing to purchase lunch in our cafeteria is asked to please RSVP at the following link so that our cafeteria staff is prepared for you: https://forms.office.com/r/5Wuh4MmW2n.

GrandMustangs are to check in at the front office and must have their identification with them. Please arrive in time for your grandchild’s lunch period as we follow a strict schedule to ensure that all of our Mustangs are well fed! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!

cid:36910449-74e6-41bf-b6c6-a1c55b103780@namprd06.prod.outlook.com