Dear Parents:

I am proud to announce that 14 of our seniors have been recognized by the National Merit Scholarship program for their outstanding performance on the PSAT.  These students have all demonstrated outstanding potential for future academic success.

The following students have been named Commended Students in the 2024 National Merit Scholarship Program:

Luther D. Hartman

William E. Huffman

Thomas L. Oberlin

Janiya B. Salter

Ava R. Sears

Max H. Simmons

William J. Springer

The following students will move on as National Merit Scholarship Semi-finalists:

Alexander J. Butler

Walter T. Haber

Patrick Koon

William C. Nester

Noah P. Summerlin

Davis H. Wagnon

William A. Winsor

Congratulations to all of these most deserving students.  We are extremely proud of them and all of their accomplishments!

Michael W. Bryan

Principal

Leon High School

(850) 617-5700