Hello Hawks Rise Families,

It was wonderful to have our students for a full week—our first one in a while!  Our students completed the FAST Progress Monitoring 1 assessment this past week, and we are using data to plan instruction, interventions, and enrichment.  Our teachers are amazing, and we appreciate all they do to help our students succeed.

We can't wait to see you at Open House Thursday evening!

School Information:

How to Make Car Pickup Run More Quickly

  1. Use Pik My Kid to announce your child.
  2. Have your car tag visible while in the line.
  3. Pull all the way forward before your child gets into the car.
  4. Refrain from conversations with those outside of your car.

In the beginning of the year, dismissal lasted until 3:35.  Now we have it down to around 3:22.  Our goal is 3:15 😊.

Thank you for your patience on the days we have afternoon storms.  We do not want our students to sit out in the front when we have lightening and rain.  It will take a little longer on those days, but we want everyone safe.

Important Dates

Sept. 18        Fire Drill

Sept. 21        Open House

Sept. 22        1st Grade Teddy Bear Picnic

Sept. 25        Fall Holiday

Sept. 26-29 Go Gold Penny Wars

Sept. 28        Faculty Meeting

                       SAC-6:00

                       PTO- 7:00

Sept. 29    Go Gold Day

Oct. 6      First Friday Nest Lunch

PTO Spotlight

MR. GREG’S HOW TO produces helpful DIY content with a focus on outdoor living. From building a backyard kitchen to braiding your daughter’s hair, check out our library of life hacks!  Follow on YouTube and all the socials.  Remember, You Can Too!

 cid:522f699a-f7b3-4605-bafb-f8dc7678e2c4

Thank you for sharing your children with us!  Have a wonderful weekend.

In Partnership,

Terri

Terri Martin

Principal