Dear Godby Families,

Please mark your calendars and make plans to join us for Open House and our Annual Title I Meeting on Monday, September 18th at 6:00 p.m.  Please be sure that you’re parent portal account is up and running so that you can follow your child’s schedule and experience a “day in the life of your favorite Cougar”!  We look forward to seeing you tonight! 😊

cid:image003.png@01D8EA99.4D4B0E50

Fortify FL

https://getfortifyfl.com/