Dear Parents and Guardians,

Fort Braden School will be conducting an Active Assailant/Lockdown Drill on Tuesday, October 3rd at 8:00 AM as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and security of our students and staff.

For parents and guardians who may be arriving at school around that time, please be advised that if you do not see staff members around, it is likely due to the drill in progress. In such a scenario, we kindly ask that you remain in your current location until the drill concludes and staff are visible once again. This drill is a crucial part of our school’s safety measures and your cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the drill, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at (850) 488-9374.

Thank you,

Fort Braden School